I went shopping this afternoon and used my 50% and 40% off coupons at JoAnn today to buy some red wool and red lining to make a 60s sheath dress. It's beautiful wool.
After that, it occurred to me that I should have a plan for the month so I can actually get a few things done. So here's my ambitious plan:
1. Complete my Circle Skirt Sew-along skirt.
2. Sew a red wool dress.
3. Put up photos of the sheet dress.
4. Sew the Colette Ginger in the pink mystery fabric with gray pinstripes from my stash.
5. Bind at leasrt one book every week (did you know I bind books? I do. I love books.)
6. Write a blog entry every day of the month. What are your plans for October?