Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pan Am Love and Inspiration

I've been watching Pan Am, and can I tell you how much I love the show? I know that some people are saying that it's like Mad Men, but without the oomph, but I think it's better. I've only watched one season of Mad Men, and I liked it, but there's not a single character I identify with or even like. I don't really feel a need to watch any more seasons of it. On Pan Am, I don't have trouble finding a protagonist I would like in real life, and that makes me want to watch every episode.

Also, the clothes are super cute. :)

I love both of these dresses. The neckline on the blue one is gorgeous, but I think it would be more flattering on me if it were slightly wider or lower. I love the black and red dress too.

I love Christina Ricci's character, and I also love this dress. Shorten it a bit, and I'd want to wear it every day. :)

Okay, so maybe I want everything in her wardrobe, including this green cardigan over that gorgeous green and...navy? black? floral dress. The little satin ribbon at the waist is perfect too.

What do you think of the show? Love it? Hate it? Think it's a Mad Men wannabe, or exactly what you wished Mad Men was?

No comments:

Post a Comment