I've seen this floating around on other people's blogs, and I thought I'd try it out. Five things you probably don't know about me:
1. I hula hoop. Yes, I'm 27, and I own 3 hoops and have my eye on acquiring at least four more. I hoop with a few other people every Thursday evening, and I love every second of it. :)
2. I spent the first half of this year denying that I was 27. I want to be 26 forever. Before I was 26, I really just wanted to be 26. I don't know. It was like a magic age.
3. I've never left the country (And no, Canada doesn't count. You didn't even need a passport to go to Canada back when I was driving my sister over there to drink!). I've had a passport since 2006, when I graduated from college, and it's my dream to use it before it expires!
4. I hate television, but for some reason, it has become perfectly acceptable in my mind to watch old episodes of pretty much anything (and by old I mean anything that played at least a day ago!) via the Internet or Netflix on my iPad. Don't ask me why. I really don't understand it myself.
5. I have never drunk a cup of coffee. Yes, you read that right. I'll leave you in what I know is a state of shock over that. :)