Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Autumn Palette Mood Board

This is my mood board for the Colette Fall Palette Challenge.
Autumn Palette Mood Board

That photo in the center is my original inspiration, and I wanted to add a pop of brighter color. I bought a navy cotton for the circle skirt, and I found the perfect shade of pink fabric. It doesn't have much drape and there's less than a yard of it, so it'll have to be a small, structured something-or-other. Possibly a bolero? I bought the Colette Ginger for another skirt, and after seeing the pink one in my inspiration board, I'm dreaming about finding a pink wool fabric for it.

Some people have already finished their first pieces for the challenge, so I feel like I'm already behind, but I'm going to have to put this on hold for another two weeks. You see, I'm getting married in 10 days (aahhhh!!!!), and I'm going to be a little busy. :) I'll be sewing like crazy after that to complete some of these.

Projects:
navy cotton circle skirt
pink bolero (or bustier?)
white blouse
red dress
bonus: pink pencil skirt
bonus: navy pencil skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment